RAID Master Rescue Diver Level 3
Master Rescue Diver
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? This course is demanding and realistic in its conduct, content and approach. Interaction discussion, variety and flexibility are stressed during skills training.
The Master Rescue Diver programme is an important and crucial step in expanding your knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level.
This unique course builds confidence and ability, providing the skills and knowledge to help you better understand how to respond safely and efficiently to surface and underwater emergencies to a maximum depth of 40 metres/132 feet
This programme is broken into two sections:
First Section - Theory
This is the theory or academic section, which any person may take and complete, followed, without obligation, the Second Section which is the practical session where you can learn the underwater skills necessary for this level of training and complete your certification.
When you receive your credit for the course from us, you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals with detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor lead lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
Second Session Practical Training
With your RAID Instructor.
- Confined water and open water
- 5 logged hours underwater
World Wide Certification
Upon successfully passing the practical training:
- International Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E or C-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals
- To be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Completed and passed Level 3 academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
- Have a minimum of 12 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment.
- Have a RAID Level 2 (Open Water) certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
- Have a current rescue Breathing/CPR and oxygen provider certificate from a recognised authority.
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the appointed Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
Register for FREE at www.diveraid.com
To find out more about this course just contact us here
Be unafRAID and get started today!.